Custom plates Munich
Export Plates Munich – Looking to transfer your vehicle abroad for permanent use? You’ll need an export license plate, also known as a Zollkennzeichen or Ausfuhrkennzeichen. No prior deregistration is necessary, but if your vehicle is already registered, you’ll need to provide your current license plates. In some cases, a vehicle inspection may be required.
Let us take care of the paperwork for you! Before receiving an export license plate, your vehicle must be presented to the registration authority if it has been previously assigned an export license plate and is receiving a new one.
Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- Valid personal identification document
- Vehicle registration certificate / Part I of the registration certificate
- Vehicle registration document / Part II of the registration certificate / operating permit (for vehicles that do not require registration)
- Proof of a valid inspection certificate in accordance with § 29 StVZO (HU inspection report)
- Official license plates for registered vehicles
- Insurance confirmation for export license plates, which we can take care of for you
- For businesses: a business registration certificate / extract from the commercial register in its original or certified copy, as well as personal identification documents for the authorized representatives
- For associations: an extract from the register of associations in its original or certified copy, as well as personal identification documents for the authorized representatives
We’re available to assist you every day of the week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at our hotline at 089 – 20 96 37 60.